Posted: 8th November 2019
Salary: £41000 - £46000 per annum
Are you an experienced Process Engineering Manager looking for the next step in your career?
Would you like to work for a company that values their employees?
As the Process Engineering Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring optimisation of manufacturing processes and tooling maintenance, for supporting the engineering and production teams by providing process improvement, cost reduction, data collection, mechanical breakdown and process / equipment introduction projects.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Optimising quality and output of production lines
- Working alongside planning, ensure production lines are suitably equipped
- Identify and minimise areas of risk, ensuring tooling and equipment is available for production
- Designing, developing and maintaining Standard operating Procedures (SOP’s) for tooling and equipment
- Providing technical knowledge, specifications and guidance to the business for tools and investments
The ideal candidate will:
Have demonstrable experience of working in a manufacturing environment
Be an expert in Tooling and Fixtures
Have knowledge of multi-discipline engineering practices, processes and procedures
Have excellent planning, negotiating and organisational skills
Have excellent communication skills at all levels, including technical training
Have good working knowledge of Manufacturing ERP Systems and Microsoft Office packages
Be a motivational leader and trainer with the ability to lead a small team
If you are interested and would like more details, please contact Zsanett @ Mploy in Poole.
All applications will be dealt with absolute confidentiality.