Posted: 6th August 2019
Mploy Digital are seeking a PPC Lead to join our progressive client based in Amesbury. PPC will be your specialism and you will take the lead in developing strategies and allocating budgets. Owning the social digital advertising campaigns and managing their external agency. This role is a stand alone position where you can make and change and shape the ongoing strategy.
You will be a creative, problem solving PPC expert, able to stay ahead of the latest trends!
- Improving paid search effectiveness, maximise ROI and reduce cost per acquisition
- Managing PPC campaigns across Google, Bing and Yahoo! and manage all paid
- search advertising campaigns
- Optimising all PPC activity, including bid management, copywriting and
- competitor benchmarking
- Tracking KPIs to assess performance and pinpoint issues
- Leading on keyword selection and audience targeting strategies
- Suggesting and developing new campaigns across multiple channels
- Working with SEO and content managers to edit and review ad campaign content to ensure it delivers the maximum ROI
- Landing page testing and optimisation.
You will have:
- Experience in managing PPC campaigns and developing PPC strategies
- Strategic knowledge of the complete digital marketing mix, particularly SEO and
- social media
- Strong analytical and reporting skills
- A good working knowledge of key programmes including Google AdWords,
- Google Analytics, Tableau, Web Trends etc.
- Proficient in MS Office (particularly Excel)
- BSc/BA or equivalent career experience in Consumer Marketing, Digital Media or a related field
- A creative flair with analytical attitude
- Ability to write content to brief would be beneficial
Salary on application + Benefits
Based in Amesbury with free parking on site – apply now for immediate consideration or call Ross @ Mploy Digital & Marketing for more information.