Posted: 17th May 2023
Salary: £27050 per annum
Location: Dorchester DT2
Do you have strong administrative skills and experience?
Are you looking for an interesting position where you could use your expertise but also learn new skills?
Would you like to work for a fast-developing local FMCG business offering great set of employee benefits?
If so, we’ve got a role just for you!
We’re currently recruiting for a Planning & Systems Administrator for a full time, permanent vacancy.
The role is based within the driving distance from Bridport, Weymouth, and Dorchester.
As a Planning & Systems Administrator you would be responsible for scheduling the manufacturing of products and supporting site systems.
- Producing a weekly production schedule for the site
- Raising production orders
- Weekly planning meeting and daily update meetings
- Maintaining all documents, systems and data
- Communication with various departments – Sales, Warehouse, QA & Production to ensure a cohesive & efficient plan and process is followed
- Censor checking of forecast and flagging any issues to the commercial team
- Reviewing and resolving errors
Full job spec available upon application
· Numerate and literate, with outstanding attention to detail
· Have excellent communication skills
· Computer literate with knowledge of Microsoft Excel
· Self-starter – an ability to work under your own steam
· Have previous experience in a planning or similar role (Desirable Requirement)
· Experience working in a FMCG business (Desirable Requirement)
We want to hear from you!
Send your CV now and we’ll get back to you.
Don’t wait! Don’t miss out on this amazing opportunity.