Posted: 17th November 2022
Salary: £30,000 - £37,000 Per Annum
Location: Sherborne DT9
Circa £30,000 p/a basic salary + Commission structure (20-25% extra = £36,000 – £37,500 OTE)
Monday – Friday 9AM – 5PM (1pm finish available every other Friday)
Office based role in Sherborne
This is a great opportunity to join a growing business within a varied role, where you will play a key part in the planning and project management of our clients residential development sites. They have ambitious plans to double in size in the coming years, making now a brilliant time to join and be a part of the company’s growth. You will receive ongoing training to develop your skills, and the opportunity to progress your career into more senior roles in the future.
As a Planning Assistant, you will be working closely with the Acquisitions and Planning Teams to provide administrative and technical support as well as being a point of contact for clients, consultants, and professionals.
What we are looking for
- Enthusiastic & positive team member
- Proactive mindset
- Problem solver
- Excellent customer service
- Interest or small amount of knowledge of the property market (Personal or Professional)
Tasks will include
- Assisting in assessing site viability for the submission to the project leaders.
- Assist in the monitoring of live planning applications and the collation of consultees comments and reviewing the impact of these on the business.
- Liaising with sub-contractors, planning officers and communities in relation for application and appeal submissions.
- Assistance in project management, and reviewing planning documents.
- Playing a role within the large consultancy teams, to ensure efficiency.
- Liaison with Landowners and Agents.
- Keeping up to date with policy changes at a local and national level.
What you can expect
- Competitive Salary plus commission/bonus opportunities
- 25 Days annual leave (plus bank holiday)
- Pension Contributions
- Flexible and agile working for the majority of our employees.
If you think you would be a great part of this team then apply today!!