Posted: 21st September 2022
Salary: £22500 per annum
Are you a Personal Assistant or Executive Assistant looking for your next opportunity? Are you working as an Administrator and looking to make a career change? Fancy working closely with a Director of a close-knit family ran business with over 100 years’ experience? Does a competitive salary with a Monday to Friday work pattern appeal? Great! We would like to hear from you.
MPLOY is looking to source a full time & permanent Personal Assistant for a highly valued Client in Poole, Dorset.
Why should you be interested? Our Client is offering:
- A salary of £22,500 per annum with 28 days of holiday per year.
- A family friendly working pattern – Monday to Friday work.
- A generous company pension where our Client will pay the full 8% contribution – in real terms a £1,125 saving per year.
- A role in which no specific qualifications are required – qualified via experience is highly preferred and no AAT qualifications are needed for the finance elements of the opportunity.
- Varied work within a supportive family-based environment.
- Free parking.
- A commutable location in central Poole.
In return for these excellent benefits our Client is looking for a candidate who:
- is looking for diverse work as a Personal Assistant. Primarily you can expect to support the Director with the day-to-day running of a highly successful and busy funeral service. Our Client has a multitude of offices, funeral homes, ceremony halls and a cemetery all located across Dorset and Hampshire.
- will assist with the Director’s email correspondence, diary management and appointment preparation. You can also expect to draft letters, take meeting minutes, administer expenses, screen calls, support meetings, prepare agendas, arrange travel, proof read/edit copy amongst other more general administration duties.
- has an eye for detail and is highly organised. You’ll also be an effective communicator with excellent written and spoken English.
- is flexible. When not acting in a Personal Assistant capacity you can also expect to help within our Client’s Finance Team. Although no formal accounting qualifications are needed, experiences in managing a purchase ledger, processing invoices and using SAGE Accounts are highly desirable.
- is prompt, reliable and highly trustworthy/confidential. You’ll also be highly presentable with experiences in customer service and account management.
- is competent in the use of the Microsoft Office package with a good grounding in Word, Excel & Outlook.
Still sound like you? Why not apply! We look forward to your application and for more details call us on 01305 213883.