Posted: 12th July 2019
Salary: Bonus structure
Do you have a passion for sales and recruitment?
We are looking for a dedicated and passionate person, who is hungry for a challenge to develop as a person and to be a part of a successful team to join our Poole Branch as our new Permanent Recruitment Consultant.
This is an exciting opportunity to start or progress your career in recruitment to the next level, as a company we offer full training and progression opportunities.
To be successful in the role, you will need to offer the very best customer service to our candidates and clients.
In addition to the main purpose of the role, you will be required to work towards daily/weekly and monthly targets and also be responsible for your own pipeline. You will need to have very good rapport building and communication skills as we pride ourselves in creating and managing long standing and successful relationships with our clients.
- New business development (both face-to-face and telephone based)
- Attending client meetings
- Develop and manage client relationships in a competitive environment
- Proactively and consistently identify and obtain new business
- Sourcing and attracting candidates
- Managing the recruitment process from interview to placement
- Sourcing and matching CV’s and candidates to jobs
- Registering candidates
- Payroll and admin duties
- Advertising jobs
- Working closely with the recruitment and resourcing team
- Marketing and advertising our brand
The successful candidate will be:
- Target driven and willing to work hard to achieve their goals
- Excellent communicator both written and verbal
- Team player
- Able to manage their time effectively and will have good organisational skills
- Ambitious, proactive in their approach to work and prepared to go that extra mile to get the job done
- A car owner or at least UK driver’s license holder
As a recruitment consultant, you will have to be flexible on working hours when needed and be very determined to achieve both the team and personal goals.
Contracted working hours will be 7.30am – 5.30pm, Monday to Friday only.
If you are prepared to work hard, have a desire to learn and build secure future within the demanding but also very much rewarding recruitment world, please call or email Zsanett at Mploy in Poole.