Posted: 16th October 2019
Mploy are proud to be supporting one of our long-standing clients in the recruitment of an Order Support Representative! This is an excellent position to gain a foothold in developing a career at an exciting and growing business.
As a key function of our proactive Customer Services Department, The Order Support Representative is responsible for processing purchase orders, solving account queries and assisting the National Account Managers and Executives in the daily management of existing and prospective customers.
You will be in the front-line when it comes to dealing with some of the world’s major retailers in the UK and Europe. You will be in daily contact with people from all levels, juggling calls and emails to Warehouse Operatives, Customer Services, Buyers and Managing Directors alike.
The daily duties:
- Processing purchase orders.
- Orchestrating solution of issues, such as delivery queries and product/service faults.
- Providing commercial and marketing support.
- Daily administration tasks.
- Other ad-hoc duties that can realistically be required of an office-based employee
The requirements for this position:
- Excellent communication skills (written, face-to-face and telephone)
- Good eye for detail.
- Experience working with the whole Microsoft Office package, especially Excel.
- Ability to adapt quickly, confidently, and professionally to software and systems.
- Experience of working in an office-environment.
The location: Yeovil
The hours: Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:30pm