Posted: 14th October 2020
Salary: £18000 - £20000 per annum
We are seeking an Operations Assistant to support the sales and Design team. They provide design, specification, and supply of bathrooms to the contract and developer market. Focussed more at the mid to top end our core business is dealing with mid-large sized projects as well as the one-off premium homes.
This is an office-based role providing operational support to the sales team. The order will already be placed by the client so this will be supporting live projects. There is no design element to this role. This role will be part of a blueprint to a wider operational role and team in the future.
- Collating and providing technical data sheets for clients with specific product requests
- Creating Site Schedules for clients
- Creating, filing and actioning collection and returns
- Aftersales support for customer queries (this is for pre aftersales) ie have you got the dimensional sheet for a basin set up
- Adding additional items required by site and actioning them.
- Assisting with site call offs and liaising with the operational team in Lymington
- Returning phone calls to clients with queries
- Liaising with brands and manufacturers to chase lead times, stock updates etc
- Organising samples
- Ongoing learning to create quotes and specifications
- Creating a job ticketing system so we can understand the number of outstanding queries/jobs
- General Office duties as and when required
This role would suit someone who
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Confident dealing with clients and sites
- Extreme attention to detail
- A working knowledge of plumbing or bathrooms
- Experience of dealing with M&E contractors and site Plumbers preferred but not essential
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, Outlook)
Salary to be discussed on Application, based in Bournemouth.
Monday – Friday 9 – 5