Posted: 21st November 2022
Salary: £22000 - £26000 per annum
We have an exciting new opportunity for an Operations Administrator based in Andover, Hampshire.
As an Operations Administrator you will ensure all associated Operational Administration is carried out to meet the businesses regulatory and Good Working Practice standards, in line with Government guidelines, Quality Standards and Company Policies.
Hours: Monday to Friday, 9:00am- 5:00pm. 35 hours per week with an additional 1 hour lunch break.
Salary: Up to £26,000 a year(DOE)
- Complete all exportation documentation to support the Export department in sending orders.
- Liaise with the company appointed Vet in relation to exporting POAO/HRFNAO.
- Supporting the entry of information into the TSS system for Supplementary Declarations for Northern Ireland Orders.
- Administer to and be responsible for stock in 3rd Party storage locations and the transfers, when required to and from these locations, ensuring stock rotation rules are adhered to.
- Fleet Cars and Fuel Card administration and control.
- Produce and distribute Operational KPI’s, for Andover and all 3rd Party Warehouses.
- Be responsible for the business Packaging Waste Management process.
- Support Demand Planning when required.
- Any other operational administration as required.
- Excellent Administration skills and attention to detail.
- Outstanding time management.
- Exceptional organisation skills and prioritising.
- Intermediate to advanced working knowledge of Excel.
- Stock Control and/or Purchasing experience would be an advantage.
- Practiced in producing reports and KPIs.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please apply with your CV or call us on 01264323041.