Posted: 18th October 2019
Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum
Mploy are seeking an Office Manager to join our successful client in Fordingbridge. You will be responsible for managing administrative tasks and development of staff, to ensure the quality of reception and service delivery across the office. You will have delegated responsibility for management of the office, remaining accountable through regular reporting, to ensure directors are available to concentrate on design and technical processes.
You will take the lead on organisational management, devising and implementing all Practice Policies and Procedures, to ensure compliance with all legislation and with high quality office management.
As an Office Manager you will be responsible for:
- Work with the Directors to develop, monitor and deliver Business Plan Objectives and Directorate Objectives
- Co-ordinate production of office development plans and reports. Initiate remedial action as necessary.
- Lead on all aspects of Health and Safety, Human Resources, Quality Management, Investors in People and Builders Profile and Constructionline
- Assisting Senior management in programming and allocation of appropriate resource to suit project targets
- Lead on professional development, co-ordinate and support the office process for professional reaccreditation.
- Help establish a strategic vision for the office by agreeing office objectives, obtaining necessary resources and measuring performance against objectives.
- Prepare financial information for review and consideration by the directors.
- Prepare monthly invoices, maintain invoices issued and paid registers
- Monthly payroll, collating and filing expenses
This is a full time permanent role, working Monday to Friday.
For more information please contact Bex at Mploy Christchurch