Posted: 23rd September 2022
Salary: £17290 - £22000 per annum
Location: Sherborne DT9
Are you an aspiring Administrator looking for your next employment opportunity? Fancy assisting the running of a highly successful and beautiful estate with a castle, stunning grounds, over 13,000 acres of land, multiple tenanted farms and 300 properties? Monday to Friday, 9 to 5, a daily 1-hour lunch break and a competitive salary sound good? Great! We want to hear from you!
MPLOY is looking to source a permanent Office Assistant to join our Client’s team in Sherborne, Dorset.
Why should you be interested? Our Client is offering:
- A competitive salary & pay rate – £17,290 to £22,000 per annum – £9.50 to £12.09 per hour.
- Full time & permanent work – 35 hours per week with a 1-hour lunch break. Flexibility on hours can be considered.
- A family friendly Monday to Friday work pattern.
- A unique opportunity to work on a stunning estate and help administer all aspects of the business.
- A very commutable location and a 10-minute walk from Sherborne train station.
- Free parking.
- Company pension and wellbeing schemes.
- Excellent professional development opportunities.
Still interested? In return for these excellent benefits our Client is looking for a candidate who:
- wants to work in a diverse business where no two days are the same. You can expect to be involved in all aspects of the daily running of a highly successful estate. Your core purpose will be to provide support to the Estate team whilst streamlining and improving administrative processes.
- is a flexible, resourceful, confidential, friendly, hands-on, energetic and a team player. You’ll always be willing to help no matter the task – be it manning the intercom, taking a delivery or processing an invoice.
- is an articulate communicator with an excellent standard of written and spoken English. You’ll also have amazing interpersonal/soft skills. Picking up the phone and handling all estate correspondence won’t daunt you whatsoever.
- has a driving licence.
- enjoys working as part of a close-knit team. You can expect to provide holiday cover as an when needed.
- has some basic accounting/data entry experience. You’ll be happy to enter data, collate invoices, help manage a purchase ledger, control creditors and check statements. Don’t worry full training will be provided but a willing attitude and ability to learn new systems is a must!
- has some experience in administrative duties such as filing, archiving, shredding, scanning, photocopying, franking post, maintaining a stationary supply and banking cheques.
- is conversant with the Microsoft Office Package especially Outlook, Word & Excel.
- has a keen eye for detail and is an organised person.
Sound like you? You should apply! We look forward to receiving your application and if you have any questions about the role, please do call us on 01305 213883