Posted: 11th October 2018
Office Administrator – Care Industry
We are looking for a dedicated and passionate Administrator to join our busy and successful office, as part of our planned expansion. This is an important role within the branch and it will require you to support our team of consultants in managing key busy accounts, sourcing candidates for vacancies, meeting and registering candidates, preparing CV’s and dealing with a range of customers over the phone to help with enquiries. You will also have regular administrative activities to assist with so good IT and organisational skills are essential.
Previous administration experience would be ideal but not essential. As long as you have excellent written and spoken communication skills and a keen eye for detail, then this may be the right opportunity for you.
Daily duties will include:
- Proactive identification and sourcing of relevant candidates at all levels using jobs boards and LinkedIn
- Approaching candidates with roles relevant to their experience
- Building and managing a strong candidate talent pool and ensuring effective communication channels to them
- Telephone screening candidates
- Meeting and greeting candidates on their first day of work
- Completing the necessary referencing and DBS checks
- Taking minutes in monthly supervisor meetings
- Keeping the company database updated regularly and accurately
- Ad hoc administrative duties as required
- A confident and professional telephone manner
- An excellent eye for detail
- Strong organisational skills
- A proactive approach to tackling tasks
- Very strong Microsoft Office skills, including using spreadsheets and databases
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to be a key part in a friendly and successful local company, and your hard work will be rewarded with a fun and supportive working environment as well as other company perks. If you would like more information about this opportunity then please get in contact with Alison or Nicki in the Mploy Dorchester office.