Posted: 13th February 2020
Seeking a varied and developing role? We are seeking a Office Administrator to join the team based in Ringwood. You will assist the procurement function to ensure the supply of goods is efficient and complies with requirements.
As the Office Administrator you will;
- Liaising with Accounts Payable to resolve invoice queries.
- To continually assist in evolving the use of NAV and the development of reports to improve the efficiency of the department and the Company as a whole.
- To help collate and update Supplier KPI’s in order to facilitate SLA’s
- To assist the Operations Manager and Procurement / Stock Control Manager with any other tasks as directed and to provide holiday cover for planning and purchase order raising.
- To order and control all stationery and office consumables and other non- production purchase orders as necessary and to facilitate the recycling of all packaging and other recyclable materials.
- To collate and analyse other production data in Excel as requested.
This Office Administrator role is offered on a permanent basis in Ringwood, working hours.
Monday to Thursday 8.30am – 5.30pm Friday early finish 8.30am – 1.00pm