Posted: 14th January 2020
Salary: £9 - £10 per hour + free parking
Office Administrator – 9-12-month maternity cover contract
Full-time, Monday-Friday, based in Poole – salary 9.89 p/hr
9-5pm or 8-4pm working hours available.
One of our clients in the Electrical industry is looking for an Office Administrator to join their busy team in Poole. You’ll be working alongside the directors, colleagues, managers and the most important member of staff: their friendly office dog!
We’re not looking for extensive experience in office administration, but you’ll need to be computer literate, not afraid of a busy and varied workload, and most importantly – be a friendly and clear communicator!
The role will include:
- Be the first point of contact for calls into the office, from clients, customers and suppliers
- Produce and proofread invoices and quotes including reports and emails, all of which must be delivered the highest accurate standard.
- Diary management, accepting and making client meetings where appropriate
- Coordinate jobs, electricians and clients via company software, email and phone
- Admin duties such as logging jobs, maintaining PPM contracts and updating excel databases
- Ensure client files are kept up to date with notes, maintenance visits and contact details
- Opening and closing the business premises
You will be a great fit for this role if you’re:
- Confident in your own abilities, and able to work with minimum supervision.
- Excellent at building long-lasting professional relationships with clients and suppliers!
- Extremely computer literate and pick systems up quickly.
The company is looking for someone to join them sooner rather than later, as they’ve taken a lot of new work on and are looking for an organised person to join them – you’ll have a one stage face to face interview where you’ll meet the team.
For more information please contact Shannon in the Bournemouth office of Mploy!