Posted: 7th June 2019
Salary: £10 - £13 per hour
Reference: Nursery Home Chef
We are looking for a competent, skilled and reliable candidate who is able to work on their own initiative to run the Nursery Home Kitchen in Andover to a high standard, ensuring high levels of hygiene and allergen control are adhered to at all times.
Working two different shifts 6:30am to 2:30pm, or 10:00am to 6:00pm and supporting the nursery home by preparing meals following healthy eating programmes for residence and staff.
The ideal candidate will be organised and have knowledge of cooking healthy meals for children.
- A recognised catering qualification at Level 2 or above
- Awareness of dietary requirements will be an advantage
- At least one years’ experience of catering and catering for special diets
- Current food hygiene and food safety certificate
- Current and clear DBS certificate
- Good command of English
- Flexible, can-do, helpful attitude
- Ability to work using own initiative and as part of a team
What we offer:
- Pay rate from 10 to 13 per hour depending on experience
- Free staff meal while on duty
If you are looking to work in nice, relaxed atmosphere, please send your details over or call Mploy in Bournemouth and speak to Anna.
Our team guarantees complete confidentiality and will never submit candidate’s details or share them with a third party without first obtaining their permission.
We will then contact you to discuss your needs and expectations discerning what types of work and roles personally suit you best. We are an equal opportunities employer and have a genuine care and enjoyment for placing our candidates and employees in happy working environments.
Mploy is acting as an Employment Business in relation to our vacancies. To comply with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the U.K. Full right to work documentation and evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.