Posted: 11th May 2018
Are you experienced in a warehouse or engineering environment and looking for a new challenge? Our well-established client is looking for a warehouse operative/labourer to join their facilities in Dorset for night shifts.
Your duties will include:
- Taking goods to the appropriate storage space – perhaps using loading and lifting gear for heavy goods.
- Helping on the production line in basic tasks
- Keeping a careful record of the stock on the warehouse management system, so that it can be located quickly.
- As a packer, you may spend most of your time at a packing machine or conveyor line. You’ll put products into containers, such as boxes and crates, using bubble wrap or polystyrene chips, and then seal the containers ready for delivery to shops and stores. You will also ensure orders are packaged and labelled correctly to prevent returned orders.
- Organising transfers and loading goods on to delivery vehicles.
- Cleaning and maintaining the warehouse will also be part of the daily routine.
- Following workplace health and safety rules
The ideal candidate will:
- Have previous experience in an engineering or industry environment
- Have an organised and can-do work attitude
- Have a driving license and own transportation (due to the remote location of the facility)
Working Hours: 17:00 – 05:00
Working days: 4 Days p/w