Posted: 10th January 2020
Salary: £45000 - £60000 per annum
Reference: BMTH - DUd31Y
National Sales Manager – Midlands based, (location flexible) & permanent role.
Salary on offer is between 45,000-60,000 – plus a whole host of benefits on offer, including
Casual dress code, over 30 days’ holiday including bonus days, the option to buy & sell holiday days, free parking + more!
Do you want to work in a company that’s been established for over 30 years, at the top of their game? They’re industry leaders and have been responsible for some of the UK’s most iconic landmarks, plus they’re an established business, with the dynamic attitude of an emerging business, as they’re constantly innovating, developing and ensuring they’re the pioneers of new products to ensure they’ll always be number 1!
The focus of the National Sales Manager role is to achieve and exceed sales targets on our key range of products. You’ll be a natural communicator, and your results will have been achieved through relationship building with clients, forming long-term strategical partnerships.
What sort of person do we want for the National Sales Manager?
- We want people with bags of character – We don’t want you to hide your personality when you’re at work, we want you to feel comfortable, to be who you are and have a voice.
- We want people, people – You’ve got to like being around others, and be comfortable to talk to people on a personal and business level because you like people, not because someone told you to.
- We need the extra milers – So, if you think the job description is all you must do, then we’re not for you.
- You must put your heart into it – Full commitment to your goals and objectives must be one of your key work objectives, we will not keep chasing you.
A few main points of your daily duties and what they could look like!
- Through market research, identify new possible supply only customers that you can approach to help drive business sales.
- Compiling and managing our supply only contact database.
- Creating, Issuing and managing all supply only customer price requests.
- Negotiating and finalising all supply only orders, including setting terms & conditions and agreed payment structure.
- Handing over secured orders to the commercial team to ensure they and the customer are clear on what has been purchased.
- Ongoing account management/support of supply only customers.
- Assisting in developing the required marketing material to support our customers and help drive business growth.
If you’ve had experience (around 1-2 years’) in the construction industry, it would be an advantage – but certainly not a deal-breaker. The most important attribute we’re looking for is the ability to work on their own initiative, proactivity and motivated!
For more information please contact Grant at Mploy in Bournemouth