Posted: 9th January 2020
Salary: £9.38 - £10.30 per hour
This company is a global supplier of high quality, technically proven butyl tapes. They are a privately owned family business, which allows them to make quick decisions, offer competitive pay, a very generous bonus scheme and dedicated training and development.
As Mix Area Operator you will be responsible for supply raw material to extruder operators and bulk filling, set and operate specific machinery within the mixing area in a safe and effective manner, recording of daily activity and material usage and to achieve the tasks set within agreed time and effectively communicating progress to others
- Operation of mixing machinery
- Responsible for monitoring the quality of the product produced
- Purge and clean out of mixing machinery
- Ensuring working area is kept clean and tidy and free from obstacles affecting the safe working conditions of others
- Accurate recording of all production statistics including materials produced, downtime, changeovers and information directly attributable to the mixing area
- Reporting machine defects, or perceived defects to Production Team Leader
Various shift available: days, nights and weekend work. Pay rates between 9.38 – 10.30ph.
For more information please call our Mploy Office on 01202 478 278 and ask for Dawid or e-mail us: