Posted: 3rd September 2019
Mploy Digital are seeking a Marketing Project Manager to join our client in Fareham. You will work closely with the CMO and be responsible for the coordination of all website development and marketing activity.
- Assist with the production of digital content for a wide range of marketing campaigns
- Assist with SEO, PPC and paid media to increase online conversions
- Manage marketing activities and marketing reporting for the Company
- Develop a marketing communications plan in line with the Company objectives
- Look after brand management and corporate identity
- Create content for press releases, by-line articles and keynote presentations
- Create content for social media
- Monitor, analyse and communicate PR and Marketing results on a monthly basis
- Evaluate opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and advertising
- Work with the CMO to ensure digital campaigns are planned, delivered to budget and reported on to a high standard a
- Assist with planning the overall PPC strategy, managing client budgets and supporting initiatives that drive traffic, conversion and ROI
- Managing timescales for projects.
- Communicating timescales and progress to stakeholders.
- Delivering on-going updates to stakeholders on link building campaign progress.
- Identifying potential issues and communicating with the team to help resolve.
- Project brief creation together with client stakeholders
- Manage multiple, concurrent tasks/projects with competing timelines
- Management of client projects in person and remotely. Including set up and execution of projects including task breakdown.
- Run weekly project status meetings with clients, highlighting progress made, outstanding actions, risks, issues and providing weekly project reports
- Ensure tasks/projects are delivered with integrity and to the highest degree of stakeholder satisfaction
Skills & Qualifications
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Good understanding of digital technologies
- Evidence of a digital background preferably with experience in ad operations, campaign optimisation and reporting.
- Experience of actively using analytical tools such as Google Analytics and other marketing tracking software.
- Comfortable working with data to drive insights and recommendations
Based in Fareham salary on application + benefits.
Please call Ross @ Mploy Digital for more information or apply now for immediate consideration.