Posted: 11th September 2018
Our Client is seeking a Marketing Officer who is responsible for the design and implementation of the promotion and marketing plans for all channels including the media, advertising, and the internet, taking ownership of the organisation’s brand, profile and audience development.
- Design and implement the marketing strategy and measure its performance.
- Take a lead role in understanding our audience and the way in which they relate to the Museum, to inform our advertising activity and the way in which we engage with our visitors
- Manage PR activity – building relationships with key media partners and writing, issuing and supporting Press Releases. Act as first contact for the press.
- Undertake the generation and production of marketing collateral including leaflets, posters, flyers, banners etc by liaising with staff, designers, printers and distributors.
- Develop and implement advertising plan for holiday guides, local press, papers, adverts and other appropriate channels. Liaise with media and designers.
- Create, maintain and update information on the digital media; including website, e-newsletters, twitter, Facebook, Instagram to reach new and existing audiences.
- Manage the marketing budget.
- Keep abreast of the market context. Follow market trends and in conjunction with colleague’s act upon changes that may influence the attraction of visitors.
- Act as a brand guardian, ensuring the correct message is conveyed across all channels.
- Be responsible for the administration and maintenance of marketing databases, client and stakeholder contacts, image bank and processing of procurement orders.
If this sounds of interest then please call for more information, or send your CV
This position is offered on a temporary basis
Apply now or contact Ross for more details at Mploy Digital & Marketing