Posted: 9th April 2019
Salary: £36000 - £38000 per annum
Mploy Digital & Marketing are seeking a Marketing Manager to join one of the UK’s leading companies within their field. This is an exciting time to join as they are rapidly expanding, with great opportunities for growth and development for the right individual within this established brand. You will be managing all the marketing for the brand and activities within the marketing department. Providing support to the marketing executives, managing the external agencies to produce and execute effective campaigns. This is a pivotal role in the marketing department, if you are seeking your next career move then please read on.
- Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives
- Acting as project management team lead
- Collaborating with product buyers to implement new and modified programs and initiatives with Executives doing individual campaigns
- Monitoring and analysing the performance of marketing programs to guide current and future strategies in line with company objectives
- Co-ordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities (online and print)
- Creating publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns
- Assisting in developing market research studies and analyse your findings
- Assisting in creating, recommending and implementing marketing programs and campaigns for products and service.
- Attending weekly management meetings
- Conducting bi-weekly staff 1-2-1’s
- Liaising with the marketing agency on campaigns and digital assets
- Managing and improving lead generation campaigns, measuring results
- Responsibility for brand management and corporate identity
- Monitoring and reporting on effectiveness of marketing communications
- Overseeing the company’s marketing budget
- Overseeing creation of a wide range of targeted marketing materials supporting the channel marketing program
- Maintaining effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions, particularly Sales Managers, are kept informed of marketing objectives
- Overseeing and manage team outputs and targets
- Policing key project stakeholders
This position is offered on a full time permanent basis
Salary between 36K- 38K dependant on experience,
Based in Chandlers Ford with free parking on site.
Please apply now for immediate consideration or call Ross at Mploy Digital & Marketing for more information.