Posted: 5th June 2019
Our award winning client is seeking a Marketing & Events Executive to join them based in Poole. They are a firm of talented, passionate and caring professionals committed to supporting their clients. In joining them you will be part of a successful team which seeks to continuously meet the support needs of a forward thinking business.
Your role will be to organise and maintain the smooth running of all marketing activities/ administration. You will also organise all events and aid with sourcing further networking opportunities.
This Marketing & Events Executive is a stand-alone role and so to succeed in this role, you will be a motivated self-starter who is commercial in their outlook and is able to manage your own workload and prioritise deadlines. You will be expected to deliver exceptional client service, be able to remain calm under pressure and be capable of thinking on your feet.
You will be responsible for planning and implementing marketing activities in line with the marketing strategy and will:
- Maintain and promote the profile of Inspire in the local market place, working with our external PR agency as required.
- Be responsible for the new CRM database – ensuring internal use of the database, promoting use of it and training any new starters.
- Plan and deliver any required marketing campaigns, working with the Director and PR agency to define key objectives, target audience and channel plans for the campaigns.
- Conduct competitor and sector analysis to help shape marketing and campaign plans.
- Monitor ongoing marketing/ campaign and event spend against the budget, keeping accurate records and highlighting where variances occur and measuring return on investment.
- Critically evaluate campaign success and make recommendations for future improvements.
- Implement our digital and social media strategy, managing all aspects of social media (in particular twitter, LinkedIn, facebook) to drive brand engagement and promote as an employer of choice.
- Manage the website, working with a third party company to continually improve the usability, design and content.
- Manage and update content on our website, involving writing and updating latest news, keeping photos up-to-date and maintaining their blog.
- Write copy for all marketing collateral, including brochures, letters, press releases to key publications / media etc.
- Work with external design company on upkeep and production of all marketing collateral.
- Brand company documents, ensuring the brand is used correctly internally and externally.
- Create and maintain branding guidelines for employees.
- Coordinate mailshots including monthly newsletters, budget updates and client information emails.
- Draft client case studies and testimonials.
- Draft/ edit potential client proposal documents.
- Assist with awards applications.
- Manage various electronic mailboxes coming into the business, ensuring all queries are forwarded to the correct people, or answered appropriately.
- Produce data for reports for director meetings.
Apply now for immediate consideration, or for more information please call Ross @ Mploy Digital.