Posted: 24th May 2023
Salary: £10.42 - £11 per hour
Our client based in Poole has an immediate requirement for a Production Operative to join their busy manufacturing team.
The main scope of the role is to safely operate manufacturing machinery and assemble parts on the production line to ensure the required output is met smoothly and efficiently. You will be making a variety of different products in the 2nd stage of the production process.
Your main responsibilities will include the following:
- Operate a variety of equipment, machinery and tooling following training and company guidelines.
- Ensure all Work Orders are manufactured to drawings and specifications.
- Be aware of production targets and endeavor to achieve them.
- Maintain a clean and organised work environment.
- Use only the materials defined in the relevant Work Order Kit List.
- Notify the Supervisor of any concerns and ensure all rejects are reported.
- Maintain high levels of Health and Safety compliance and awareness at all times.
Applicants will ideally have recent experience of mechanical assembly and operating manufacturing machinery, have the ability to read and understand engineering drawings, excellent communication and numeracy skills, good attention to detail and must be able to work calmly under pressure.
This position is offered on a permanent basis, the working hours are Monday to Thursday 07:30 am till 16:30 pm & Friday 07:30 am till 12:30 pm with a 30-minute lunch break. The starting pay rate will be from £10.42 to £11.00 per hour dependent on experience.
For more information about this exciting position, please contact Jon at Mploy on 01202 478278.