Posted: 14th January 2022
Salary: £11.09 - £12.47 per hour
Mploy are seeking a Maintenance Person based in Winchester, this person will sit in the facilities/ maintenance function. You will be able to demonstrate leadership and management potential and may have a background of facilities maintenance, along with knowledge of mandatory Health and Safety processes and procedures. You will have autonomy to shape your respective areas, working alongside our Facilities Strategic Lead who will be a key person in supporting and mentoring the team.
· Assist and be conversant with the operation of the maintenance system.
· Assist with regular routine inspections of the buildings and grounds, record findings and inform the Site Manager of any issues within 1 hour of their discovery.
· Ensure the removal of litter/leaves from the playground, paths, fire escape and empty the outside bins.
· Ensure that appropriate areas are gritted in icy weather and that sufficient stocks of grit are procured and stocked prior to the winter season.
· Undertake small repairs, improvements and decoration as required.
· Ensure the condition and maintenance of fixed and portable safety signage as required around the school is suitable and sufficient.
· Report any defects or health and safety risks to the Site Manager.
Due to the nature of the role you will hold a current DBS check.
Working 37 hours per week on a weekly rotation basis. Free parking on site.