Posted: 20th October 2017
Salary: £35,000 per annum (Circa)
Are you an experienced Maintenance engineer looking to take the next step in your career?
Are you a Maintenance manager looking for a new and exciting role?
Our client, a leading manufacturer of specialist products, is looking for a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Manager to join their expanding team. Applicants must have a strong background in problem solving, orgainising and implementing new processes.
- Ensure that the facilities, layout and machinery run to their maximum efficiency and output.
- Provide preventative maintenance
- Manage breakdowns of mechanical, electrical and robotic equipment (including software programming).
- People management and budgetary/cost reporting.
- Managing schedules
- Manage KPI’s – Oversee improvements
- Implement modern manufacturing principles
- Manage a team of engineers
- Conduct risk assessments on a regular basis
- Provide training and support
- Manage the installation of new machinery
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent man management skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to manage a variety of team members
- Ability to problem solve
- Team-building skills
- Target driven
- Strong motivator and team player
- Free on-site parking
- Competitive salary
- Growing business with opportunities to progress within the business
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a business that is continuing to develop and expand.
Send your CV’s today to Daniel at Mploy in Yeovil today for a confidential conversation about this position.