Posted: 14th November 2019
Salary: £18000 - £23000 per annum + commission, free parking
Luxury Resort Account Manager
A love for the mountains? How would you like to sell and stay in the top skiing resorts in Europe, be part of small family run business, earn 23,000 basic with realistic OTE of 28,000? If that sounds good, you’ll also receive yearly salary reviews, monthly performance bonus and additional incentives. Free parking available and very close to Bournemouth train station.
Relaxed office working environment with a small friendly team – unique role and location for a company who are genuinely leading competitors within their industry.
What will your day look like and what will you be doing?
- Use your creative flair to write blog posts; producing exciting, unique and interesting material to increase website traffic to promote and enhance company brands
- Manage client accounts; following up with calls and emails both prior to and post holidays
- Use your knowledge to guide and advise clients in order to create a unique, once in a lifetime luxury skiing holiday
- Ensure you build lasting relationships with customers who will want to come back to you each time they want a getaway
- Close inbound sales enquiries via email and telephone from customers who are looking to book their luxury holidays
We would love to hear from people who have a passion for leisure activities (skiing would be a huge plus!) creative writing, a strong telephone manner and a proactive approach to work.
Previous experience in a sales environment or fluent in French, German or Italian is advantageous but not essential.
Please apply within, or for more information give Grant a call at the Mploy Bournemouth office.