Posted: 9th May 2019
Salary: Up to £9.13 per hour
Local school requires a Kitchen Assistant to join their small team to cover the following duties:
- Assisting Cook/Chef with the preparation of food
- Maintaining high standards of cleanliness of kitchen utensils, equipment, plates and cutlery.
- Assisting in setting up and clearing down of the kitchen each day
- Reporting faulty equipment problems to the Cook/Chef
- Fully comply with Health & Safety and Food Hygiene regulations at all times
- Undertake any other duties and tasks as assigned by the Cook/Chef
Part-time hours from 8.45am-1.45pm, Monday to Friday. This role is subject to DBS checks and international checks should you have lived/worked abroad in the last 5 years. You will need to be available to cover these hours until the 23rd July 2019.