Posted: 7th October 2019
Salary: £18000 - £19000 per annum
We are currently recruiting on behalf of our telecoms client.
You will join a field based, dedicated and multi-skilled team providing a high level of technical expertise and customer service to new and existing customers.
The role offers a competitive salary and benefits package commensurate with experience along with a genuine long – term career opportunity.
Key areas of responsibility
- Possess and demonstrate the ability and motivation to become a technical subject matter expert who can gain the trust and respect of the business and customers
- Provide hardware and software implementation services for several telephony systems and hosted platforms utilising converged voice and data networks
- Provide liaison and guidance to customer and 3rd party IT professionals to ensure quality delivery of our solutions
Essential / Desirable Software Skills and Experience
- Willingness to learn all types of Telephony based solutions- Hosted and on-premise PBX
- Excellent customer service skills, with an ability to liaise with customers in an empathic and technically effective manner via written and oral communication
- Ability to work both individually and within a team environment
- Strong analytical, organisational and problem-solving abilities with a tenacious personality to manage a varied workload in a fast-paced, demanding environment
- Enthusiastic and ‘can do’ attitude with high attention to detail and a passion for accuracy
- Natural initiative and pro-activeness, with a flexible mind and attitude together with the ability to communicate complex solutions to technical and non-technical stakeholders at all levels in an organisation
- Willing to work regular overtime and occasional unsocial hours, including overnight stays
- Full UK driving license and used to covering circa 35k miles per year