Posted: 6th November 2019
Seeking a varied and developing role? We are seeking a Junior Buyer to join the team based in Ringwood. You will assist the procurement function to ensure the supply of goods is efficient and complies with requirements.
As the Junior Buyer you will;
- Review purchase order acknowledgements with regard to price and delivery date, advising on variances as appropriate and to chase outstanding acknowledgements.
- Review all outstanding free issue purchase orders, progress as necessary and to ensure on time delivery so that production schedules can be maintained.
- To continually assist in evolving the use of NAV and the development of reports to improve the efficiency of the department and the Company as a whole.
- Liaising with Quality Engineer on rejects and supplier returns, ensuring corrective action is undertaken.
- To assist the Operations Manager and Procurement / Stock Control Manager with any other tasks as directed and to provide holiday cover for planning and purchase order raising.
This Junior buyer role is offered on a permanent basis in Ringwood, working hours.
Monday to Thursday 8.30am – 5.30pm Friday early finish 8.30am – 1.00pm