Posted: 3rd December 2018
Salary: £22000 - £32000 per annum
Mploy are pleased to be working with a fantastic local IT Services company who are looking for a qualified IT professional to join their growing team, based in Bournemouth. You will ideally have experience working with a variety of different software and hardware systems, be naturally methodical in your approach to get all duties completed to an extremely high level of accuracy for client requests.
The ideal candidate will be comfortable working with senior management and directors, providing support to their clients over the phone, email, web-chat or in-house. You will be expected to be self-motivated, professional and friendly, with an excellent knowledge of troubleshooting user queries. Due to the busy nature of this role, you will be expected to manage your own time and juggle multiple cases at once, with the help of the extended support team. You will test, evaluate and implement new products and technologies for our clients – and this role is customer facing so you will always be expected to act with professionalism.
- Implementing & configuring desktop hardware and software, presenting to the client the best practice for using the services we offer
- Liaise with external vendors for additional support or queries regarding equipment
- Produce technical reporting when required by the Directors
- Exchange Server, SQL Server & Office 365
- MAC installations
- Windows installations and directory back-ups both onsite and in-house
In return, the client offers a competitive basic salary depending on your experience and qualifications. This can be between 22,000-32,000 and would be open to applications from Graduates who have good technical knowledge. Private gym, healthcare and on-site parking are provided!
To apply for this role, and discuss your skillset and experience then please contact or call the office on 01202 558635!