Posted: 11th September 2018
Salary: company benefits package
Due to expansion and growth, a successful and well-established company based in Ringwood are looking to recruit a new member of their Account Management team. This is a fantastic opportunity to start a career within account management, and the business can offer you significant career opportunities if you prove yourself to be successful.
This is an extremely busy role and you will need fantastic customer service skills. You will be allocated a portfolio of existing business customer accounts, and you will need to further the relationship with the customers by speaking to them and emailing them on a regular basis and providing superb service and product advice.
- Providing advice to business customers
- Answering incoming calls and dealing with any queries
- Solving delivery issues promptly and efficiently
- Processing orders and checking product availability
- Furthering the relationship with customers by being a trusted point of contact
- You will need to be a confident communicator over the telephone
- Excellent organisational and multi-tasking skills
- A keen eye for detail
- Ability to learn new IT systems as well as use Microsoft Office
This role is a fantastic opportunity and candidates will have the benefit of working from an exceptionally well-presented office environment, as well as full training and support. The role may suit candidates from customer service, sales, account management, hospitality or administration backgrounds, as long as you possess the skills and the drive to succeed. If you would like further information then please get in contact with Alison or Grant in the Bournemouth office of Mploy.