Posted: 14th July 2020
Are you an Insurance Claims Manager looking to move away from a stuffy corporate environment to a forward-thinking company? Mploy are seeking a Claims Manager to join the team based near Poole. In this varied role you will manage the day to day running of the claims adjusters and general HR, Operational and technical queries.
- Supervise Claims Adjusters to ensure they operate in accordance with all agreed Service Level Agreements and Delegated Authorities
- Ensure workloads are handled in a timely manner, prioritising urgent/contentious tasks
- A referral point for all Claims Adjusters in regard to policy interpretation to ensure a consistent approach is maintained at all times
- A technical referral point for all Claims Adjusters, specialising in marine/pleasure craft
- Handle/oversee contentious claims
- Allocate all new claims to Claims Adjusters on the principle of fairness, considering existing workloads and their respective complexities
- A point of escalation for assured’s/brokers/insurers
- Handle/oversee complaints including the submission of weekly MI to insurers
- Run and scrutinise the weekly Work in Progress report
- Handle weekly GDPR checks
- Run, scrutinise and deliver the monthly bordereaux to Company Directors
- Ensure the business continuity policy is engaged when required and regularly tested
- Manage team absence/Agile working to ensure adequate cover is available to maintain BAU with the assistance of the Company appointed HR Consultants
- Conduct and report team members monthly 1-2-1’s reviewing performance and handling underperformance via training and Performance Improvement Plans as well as managing development with the assistance of the Company appointed HR Consultants
- Conduct and report Peer Reviews totalling 5% of individual team members workload per month
- Assess and report team incoming/outgoing call quality
- Run and deliver productivity reports for individual team members and overall team
- Ensure team training requirements are completed regularly in line with company policies
- Handle IT issues with the support of the Company appointed IT Team
- At all times look for ways to provide value to our principles and their customers
Based near Poole with free parking on site and agile working available after 6 months.
Salary up to 35K DoE.
Call Ross at Mploy Christchurch for more information or apply now for consideration.