Posted: 1st October 2019
Salary: Up to £19000 per annum
Our client is a stunning 4-star hotel set overlooking the sea is a 5-minute walk from the nearest beach. We are currently looking for a Reception Supervisor to join the team.
The Reception Supervisor will be required to provide high levels of service to internal and external customers, ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction are maintained and increased. The successful Reception Supervisor will have at least 1-year experience as Receptionist and will ideally have experience in a supervisory capacity along with knowledge of hotel systems and software, as well as strong customer service and communication skills.
The ideal candidate for the Reception Supervisor position should:
- Be an excellent team player
- Have great attention to detail
- Have excellent communication skills
- Display a positive and can-do attitude at all times
- Work in a hectic environment but have the ability to remain calm
- Display a professional and courteous attitude to our guests
In return the Reception Supervisor will receive:
- A competitive salary of 19,000 based on a 40-hour working week over 5 days, morning and evening shifts
- Meals on Duty
- Provision and laundry of uniform
- Pension Scheme
- Employee Recognition Awards
- Recommend a friend scheme
- Friends & family rates on hotels
- Live-In Accommodation available (limited)
We will then contact you to discuss your needs and expectations discerning what types of work and roles personally suit you best. We are an equal opportunities employer and have a genuine care and enjoyment for placing our candidates and employees in happy working environments.
Mploy is acting as an Employment Business in relation to our vacancies. To comply with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the U.K. Full right to work documentation and evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.