Posted: 12th October 2021
Salary: £30K - £35K
Are you seeking your next creative role? Looking to produce fresh and innovative work? Mploy are working with a successful brand that are seeking a Heavyweight Creative to join them initially on a 6 month contract.
- Work collaboratively with the marketing team, directors and operational business in developing campaigns, brand, marketing collateral and wider customer journey.
- To continue to seek to evolve and enhance the customer marketing proposition through innovative campaigns.
- Build, deliver, and review external work of all web, digital, social and print marketing collateral.
- Collaborate and develop the visual impact of the websites and digital harnessing strategy, digital and brand design, compelling content, and technology
- Assist with photography and photoshoots including all aspects of organisation for these and operating within set budgets and timescales.
- Project manage the external agencies such as photographers/videographers, designers, copywriters, & print agencies.
- Conduct brainstorming sessions with marketing team, maintaining strategic and creative thinking to develop innovative and actionable creative initiatives in a fiscally responsible manner
- Create, review and approve artwork, ensuring deliverables that effectively address marketing goals and challenges
You will have:
- Degree in graphic design or equivalent
- 7+ years of related experience with at least 3 years creative direction within agency
- Understanding and past experience creating integrated content across all marketing channels from digital, social media, paid media, mobile, but also offline and print
- Proven experience with concept development
- Strong creative vision with an understanding of business objectives
- Adobe Suite experience including but not limited to Photoshop, illustrator, InDesign, Premier Pro and After Effects.
Based in Bournemouth salary between £30k – £35K Pro-rata DOE.
Apply now for immediate consideration.