Posted: 3rd November 2019
Salary: £8.40 - £10.70 per hour + Refer a friend scheme
Mploy Healthcare are supporting a client who provide care not only to the elderly, but they also support young people with chronic to acute medical illness. This is a diverse home that can provide you with different types of experience whilst working in a residential environment.
Who will you be working with?
In Branksome we are currently providing healthcare assistants to this “Outstanding” rated home to work alongside their current team of staff. They provide their residents with excellent care and attention in a social and relaxing environment. Not only do we work with this home we also provide staff to other residential and nursing homes in the area.
- Working in a dynamic environment supporting people of all ages with physical disability
- Providing personal care
- Promoting dignity in care and respecting the resident’s beliefs and identity.
- To offer support and compassion to the residents and their family
We would love to hear from you if.
- You are an experienced Healthcare Assistant
- Can be a flexible worker
- Enjoy working in a variety of Residential or Nursing Homes
- Have access to your own vehicle, public transport or are local to Branksome and Bournemouth.
Benefits of working with us
- Flexible working hours. You choose when you want to work to suit your lifestyle.
- Day & Night shifts available, week day or weekends.
- Excellent Induction programme
- Weekly pay with competitive rates
- Ongoing commitment to your training and development
- Refer a friend scheme – earn some extra money!
- Personal touch – we like speaking to our staff so pop in for a coffee!
We like to do what we can to help you get to the next steps in your career. Our office is located in Christchurch however if you can’t make it to us register, we could come to a location closer to you. We look forward to hearing from you.