Posted: 12th July 2019
At Mploy Healthcare we have an exciting opportunity for experience and non experience Healthcare Assistants.
At Mploy Healthcare we are currently recruiting Healthcare Assistants to join the agency or take on a permanent position to provide care to Elderly residents in Residential and Nursing Homes in Lymington and surrounding areas.
Whether you have experience working in care or none at all and fancy a change in career or a new experience we may have the role for you!
What we can offer you (Permanent Position)
- Full training (Care Standard Certificate)
- Free DBS Check
- Free Uniforms provided
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Fully paid breaks
- Real career progression and internal promotion opportunities
- Hot or cold meals on duty
- Annual pay review
- Friendly teams and a great support network of internal professionals.
- Staff recommendation scheme
- Additional hours and overtime opportunities
Benefits (Temporary Work)
- Excellent induction programme and ongoing commitment to your training and development.
- Weekly Pay.
- Temp of the Month Award
- Refer a friend rewards (50 – 100 worth in vouchers)
- DBS check.
- PAYE/Umbrella/LTD all accepted
- 24 Hour Support from our dedicated on call service
Candidate has to possess good communication skills and have a caring nature. Be willing to learn new skills, a team player but also able to work on their own.
If you feel this is a job that suits you, please apply by uploading your CV.
Care Assistant / Carer / Care Worker/ Healthcare Assistant