Posted: 5th June 2019
Salary: £8.31 - £9.14 per hour + Enhanced Rates, Pension
Job Title: Health Care Assistant
Location: Lymington – Driver is essential due to the location unless you live in central Lymington
Salary: 8.31 – 9.14 (Weekend, Night, NVQ 2 or 3 enhancements)
Contract Type: Full Time and Part time contracts available, must be flexible to work shifts and alternate weekends.
Mploy Healthcare are recruiting for a prestigious care group for one of their homes in the costal town of Lymington. Our client provides excellent Nursing and Residential care for elderly residents with serious illness and Dementia. The care team endeavour to provide the highest of care to all residents 24/7.
Our Client is look for trustworthy and reliable Health Care Assistants. You don’t need any previous experience or qualifications to work with our client, what is more important to them is your personal qualities and values. If you are an individual who is friendly, kind, reassuring and honest then we want to hear from you. As a HCA you will be involved in all aspects of the residents personal care and encourage residents to participate in recreational activities, supporting them to lead a dignified and fulfilling life.
You must aim to deliver the highest standards of individualised care whilst respecting residents’ independence and choice.
- Working in a home with a “good” or “outstanding” CQC rating
- Full training (Care Standard Certificate)
- Free DBS Check
- Free Uniforms provided
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Fully paid breaks
- Real career progression and internal promotion opportunities
- Hot or cold meals on duty
- Annual pay review
- Friendly teams and a great support network of internal professionals.
- Staff recommendation scheme
- Additional hours and overtime opportunities