Posted: 6th January 2020
Salary: £8.40 - £10.70 per hour + Refer a friend scheme
Mploy Healthcare are supporting a client who have received an overall “Outstanding” rating from CQC. They are committed to highly personal care and ensuring their staff feel valued. By working through Mploy we can offer you flexible working hours to suit your lifestyle with competitive rates of pay.
Who will you be working with?
In Andover we are currently working alongside a nursing home which provides care for Dementia, Learning Disability, Physical Disability and Sensory Impairment. Every member of the team is committed to person-centred care; a holistic approach which takes into account each resident’s unique qualities, abilities, interests, preferences and needs.
- Providing personal care to the residents
- Support the residents to lead a dignified and fulfilling life
- Assisting with meal times
- Working as a part of the team
We would love to hear from you if.
- You are an experienced Healthcare Assistant
- Can be a flexible worker
- Enjoy working in a variety of Residential or Nursing Homes
- Have access to your own vehicle, public transport or are local to the Andover area
Benefits of working with us
- Flexible working hours. You choose when you want to work to suit your lifestyle.
- Day & Night shifts available, week day or weekends.
- Excellent Induction programme
- Weekly pay with competitive rates
- Ongoing commitment to your training and development
- Refer a friend scheme – earn some extra money!
- Personal touch – we like speaking to our staff so pop in for a coffee!
We like to do what we can to help you get to the next steps in your career. Our office is located in Salisbury town centre however if you can’t make it to us to register, we could come to a location closer to you. We look forward to hearing from you.