Posted: 6th January 2020
Salary: £8.40 - £10.70 per hour + Refer a friend scheme
Mploy Healthcare are working alongside a beautiful nursing home who provide a person-centred approach to all their residents. They are there to make life easier, more settled and altogether better for all who reside with them. Working through us allows you to work flexible hours each week whilst receiving a good pay rate.
Who will you be working with?
This home in Salisbury is nestled on four and half acres of stunning grounds with a woodland, ornate gardens which are perfect for fresh air and socialising. They provide not only residential and nursing care but dementia, palliative and respite care.
- Provide personal care whilst ensuring optimum levels of independence
- Promote and deliver full dining experience for all residents
- Carry out care activities that are suitable to each resident’s ability
- Assist the less mobile residents to communal areas or bedrooms as requested
We would love to hear from you if.
- You are an experienced Healthcare Assistant
- Can be a flexible worker
- Enjoy working in a variety of Residential or Nursing Homes
- Have access to your own vehicle, public transport or are local to the Salisbury area
Benefits of working with us
- Flexible working hours. You choose when you want to work to suit your lifestyle.
- Day shifts available, week day or weekends.
- Excellent Induction programme
- Weekly pay with competitive rates
- Ongoing commitment to your training and development
- Refer a friend scheme – earn some extra money!
- Personal touch – we like speaking to our staff so pop in for a coffee!
We like to do what we can to help you get to the next steps in your career. Our office is located in Salisbury town centre however if you can’t make it to us to register, we could come to a location closer to you. We look forward to hearing from you.