Posted: 27th July 2018
Our Bournemouth based client have an extremely exciting Head of Project Delivery position become available. This is a new role within the company and offers a great opportunity to shape and grow how they currently work.
As an agency professional with at least 5 years’ experience across a variety of agency disciplines – including print, digital and animation – you’ll be joining at a time of positive change. Reporting into the Technical Director, you’ll help evolve the agency to help manage more integrated multi-sector briefs, breaking down the divide between traditional and digital. You would be working very closely with existing traffic teams for scheduling and resource management, while handling the overall success of all projects going through the department.
- Overall project delivery
- Collaborating on project specs, scope of work documents and tie in with technical scopes created by the Technical Director
- Management of scope creep & proactive project run-on
- Development of structured time management plans, together with the Traffic Teams
- Management of budget time used for internal projects
- Management of freelance/casual worker/off-shoring facilities for overflow or missing skills
- Overall utilisation across the digital teams
- Maintenance of Quality Control processes and documentation
- Providing detailed quotations and estimates for small to large integrated briefs as well as regular digital projects
- Proactive project management
Experience and Qualification:
- At least 5 years’ experience across a variety of agency disciplines
- Experience of working with residential property developers
- Relevant degree in marketing and communications
- Ability to think strategically & commercially and ensure work produced is relevant and effective
- Excellent communication skills to be able to robustly present ideas to clients, and continually cascade knowledge / news throughout immediate team and the wider business
- A strong focus on accuracy, effective communication (clients, in-house teams and third parties) and self-development
- Using persuasive techniques in order to obtain the best outcomes for both the client and the agency
- Self-confidence, initiative and personal organisation.
Salary on Application
For more information call Mploy Digital & Marketing