Posted: 4th February 2020
Salary: £24000 - £29000 per annum
Head Chef – Gastro Pub – Dorchester, Cerne Abbas DT2
24,000 – 29,000
Who will you be working for?
A Gastropub, winner of the best pub category of Dorset Magazines food, drinking and farming awards. They pride themselves on delivering delicious great quality food, excellent service in their charming 16th-century award-winning country free house pub. All fresh food menu which attracts a diverse range of clientele, which is why they need an experienced Head Chef to lead the brigade.
We are looking for a chef:
- Loves cooking and leading a brigade from the front
- Passionate about training and developing their team
- Happy to work closely with the senior management team
- Strives under pressure and is accustomed to working in a high-volume kitchen
- Overall responsibility for menu design and daily operations in the kitchen
- Liaising with purchasing companies for food orders
- Maintaining or raising the profit margins on food
- Producing menus and new dishes
- Managing, training and recruiting a brigade of chefs
If you are keen to discuss the details further, please apply today or send your CV to Juan in Mploy Bournemouth.
In line with UK Immigration and Employment Law, only applicants eligible to live and work in the UK need to apply.