Posted: 7th June 2019
Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum
Reference: Head Chef
I have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Head Chef to work for fabulous privately-owned gastro pub based in Poole.
What we look for in a Head Chef ;
This role requires someone that can inspire a team, to bring out the potential and lead by example whilst being able to develop, cost and produce fresh seasonal menus for the business.
- Overall responsibility for daily operations in the kitchen
- Liaising with purchasing companies for food orders
- Maintaining or raising the profit margins on food
- Producing menus and new dishes
- Managing, training and recruiting a brigade of chefs
A successful candidate will:
- Have a minimum of 2 years experience in a senior head or sous chef role.
- Have a solid understanding of seasonal produce and a passion for great ingredients.
- Have excellent financial and personnel management skills.
- Have a CV that reflects longevity with previous employers.
- Be looking for a long term and stable position.
In return my client offers permanent position with salary between 30-35k depending on skills and experience.
To apply for this role or find out more details please send your application through the reply button or speak to Anna at Mploy in Bournemouth. We are looking forward to hearing from you.
Our team guarantees complete confidentiality and will never submit candidate’s details or share them with a third party without first obtaining their permission.