Posted: 16th February 2018
Salary: £7.50 - £8.50 per hour
We are seeking applicants who are keen to learn a new trade or would like a complete change of career. Our client has positions available for a GRP Finishing Labourer.
The position will offer full training and has a fantastic opportunity to join our client.
The first 4 weeks will be a training school with both theory and practical assessments.
40 hours per week work from 7am – 3:15pm (Monday to Friday) with overtime available after training.
Entry pay rate for the first 3 months will be 7.50p/h and after 3 months the pay rate will increase to 8.50p/h.
PLEASE NOTE – That during the first month no holiday will be allowed during the training
- Able to work on the water if required
- Able to read scaled drawings
- Keen to work in a fast paced construction environment
After successful completion of your temporary assignment, Sunseeker may offer you a permanent position, which includes the following benefits.
- 4% non-contributory pension contributions
- 22 days annual leave increasing to 25 days after 4 years service
- Overtime when available
- Private health care insurance (after 4 years service)
- Private dental scheme (after 4 years service)
- Sick pay scheme
- Life cover
- Legal advice helpline
- Onsite canteen facilities
- Safe working environment (18001 accredited)
- Central working location to public transport
- Sports and social club
- Training and career progression with this global business