Posted: 16th February 2018
We are currently looking for a Goods Inwards Quality Inspector with the following Experience
- Experience of working in a Quality / Engineering environment
- Experience of reading and understanding detailed mechanical drawings essential
- Computer Literate with use of Microsoft Word, Excel and MRP or ERP an advantage but not essential.
- Manufacturing background
- Aerospace experience, ideally AS9100C/D or ISO 9001
- Measuring equipment experience
- Able to rapidly assimilate information – read, interpret and work to Engineering drawings
- Demonstrable Continuous improvement (CI) mind-set
- Works well in a team but also able to work autonomously with proven success.
- Leadership/Lean experience a major advantage
This is a Temp to Perm position for the right candidate.
Mon-Fri 39hrs p/wk.
CV’s required – Immediate start.