Posted: 10th January 2022
Salary: £21000 - £23343 per annum
German/English Customer Service Agent (Premium Support)
Would you consider yourself a well-rounded character that enjoys dealing with people? Are you looking for a challenging position that will draw upon your attributes, skills and experience? Conduent might just be the place for your next exciting adventure. You will join a dynamic team who have a significant impact on how our business meets its goals and objectives and will be exposed to a multi cultured and enlightened global organisation.
We have an immediate opportunity for Customer Support Advisors with fluent written and spoken German/English language skills to join our business. You will need to demonstrate previous experience of dealing with customers and the general public; this could include experience within Hospitality, Retail or any other Customer Service position.
With a UK workforce of around 700 employees, providing more than 20 different languages, every month we help millions of people stay connected by providing Business Process Outsourcing solutions to many of the world’s leading and most prestigious mobile operators and manufacturers.
What you’ll be doing
• Provide customer support via multiple touch points – Chat and email
• Accurately log customer and product information into our system
• Proactively develop skills and knowledge through effective use of systems
• Understanding customer care and apply to all customer touch points
• Share knowledge gained with team through effective knowledge transfer
• Maintain a high standard in personal KPI targets as defined
• Resolve end customer issues ensuring the customer is satisfied and that the issue is resolved in an efficient manner
• Achieve customer targets by resolving customer issues in a timely manner
• Knowledge proactively shared with the business and captured in a formal manner
What we’re looking for
• Proven experience of delivering customer excellence
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in German/English language
• Analytical thinker with problem solving skills
• Comfortable with technology and relish new opportunities
• Ability to self-manage
Permanent work from home is guaranteed until August 2022. The client will then determine whether this will continue or if you will need to return into the office depending on the requirements.
Remote working requirements
- A reliable broadband internet connection that meets the minimum bandwidth requirements. Don’t worry if you’re not sure how to check this, we can talk you through it as part of your application.
- A LAN cable is preferable but not essential providing your internet meets the below minimum speeds:
- Minimum Download speed – 10Mbps, Minimum Upload Speed – 1Mbps
- A technical specification and homeworking criteria questionnaire will be provided in more detail as you progress through the application process.
- Able to work in a private and distraction free space that must have a door that you can close to keep out noise and where your screen will not be visible to others due to Data Protection.
- You will need a desk and suitable chair to work from comfortably and professionally.
- Prior to your first day with us, we will provide you with the technology necessary to perform your role.
£23,343.09 per annum plus bonus with an opportunity to earn an additional £1066.70 result-based bonus
40 Hours per week on a rota basis shifts between 8am – 4:30pm Monday – Friday
5 out of 7 days to be worked per week
£500 Joining Bonus