Posted: 11th March 2020
French Speaking Customer Services Representative:
A fulfilling role for someone focused on customer satisfaction. This business operates a “First Call Resolution” approach and you will be responsible for helping to achieve this goal by effectively responding to incoming enquiries, requests and complaints.
On a daily basis, the tasks will include:
- Provide product advise to French Speaking customers and respond to incoming enquiries
- Working with the team to provide resolutions for customer issues/problems and keep them up-to-date on developments regarding their accounts with the business
- Communicate and escalate opportunities/issues that have arisen that could apply across a wider group of accounts
- Identify and raise opportunities to improve the processes of ways of working
The benefits of working with this business:
- “On the job” Customer Service training
- Training on the business’s product range and brands
- Buddy system
- Potential to work within all areas of the business
- Free on-site parking
- Discounts on products
- Motivating, encouraging, sympathetic team
- Permanent job security
- Salary of 17,500 per annum
We are really keen to hear from anyone who has worked within either; office based customer service, a call centre, a contact centre, sales support or administration!
Please apply with your CV!