Posted: 2nd October 2021
Salary: Up to £28000 per annum
Mploy are pleased to be seeking Freight Forwarder, you will be responsible for all import forwarding tasks. Starting from the initial enquiry, preparation of documentation right through to raising invoices. You will deal with import t entries using various CPC’s including Home Use, liaise with, clients, shipping lines, 3rd parties and other forwarders alongside managing key relationships within our organisation.
- Provide quotations to client.
- Make bookings with our shipping agents for Import shipments, liaising between our Clients and agents / freight providers as necessary.
- Ensure accuracy of customs entries.
- Update shipping files
- Provide Clients with notification of shipment arrivals requesting relevant documentation in advance of the arrival date.
- Raise Shipping, Duty & VAT invoices through Net Freight (changing to FCL) ensuring they are submitted in a timely manner.
- Any other duties and responsibilities that may be agreed from time to time.
- Build and maintain key relationships with clients and other stakeholders.
You will have:
- Multi modal freight forwarding background preferred
- Customs clearance experience
- Experience within the e-commerce industry preferred
- Possesses good IT skills and experienced in using Microsoft Office, in particular Excel
Based in Southampton, Salary circa 28K.
Apply now for immediate consideration.