Posted: 16th August 2023
Salary: £50 - £90 per hour
Role: Freelance Clinical Trainer
Location: Dorset & Hampshire
Mploy Healthcare Training Academy provides high levels of Care and Clinical Training to local care companies across Dorset & Hampshire, including domiciliary care groups, nursing & residential homes, other care agencies and Mploy Healthcare temps. Offering a wide variety of training courses to anyone who needs it. The training takes place either at our spacious Training Academy in Poole, or at the client’s venue to give the attendees ease of less travel. With the highly qualified team we have, we provide an excellent level of training that is reliable, up to date and hands on.
Our motto is “Proud to Care” and we care about the attendees on each course that they feel they have learnt something new and that they are valued whilst training, with an inclusive learning environment.
What are we looking for?
At Mploy Healthcare Training Academy we are looking for an experienced Freelance Clinical Trainer to join our highly trained teaching team, to be able to provide nurses with up-to-date practical training to further their nursing skills. The clinical trainer must have subject and practical experience and knowledge in areas such as:
- Catheterisation Male, Female & Suprapubic
- T34/BD Syringe Driver
- Wound Care
- Verification of Death
- PEG/Enteral Feeding
- PTLLS/AETA or equivalent training qualification
- Have a Full Driving Licence with access to a car.
- Experience in Health & Social Care
- Doctor or Nurse with valid NMC/GMC
- Be reliable, adaptable and flexible
- Have good written and communication skills
- The ability to use emails
- Excellent time management
- Have access to up to date training presentations and equipment
What we can offer you:
- Regular work
- Being paid on time
- We provide all the training certificates,
- Our office team can support with any presentation updates or preparation.
- We organise the clients, bookings etc. We just arrange dates and locations with you.
For more information on the role please call us on 01202 486 660. To apply please upload your CV and we will be in touch shortly.