Posted: 24th December 2021
Salary: £9.74 per hour
Mploy in Poole are looking for Food Production Operatives to join their client, a well-known local Food Manufacturer. If you would like to work for a reputable company and join a friendly team, this position might just be for you! These roles are offered with immediate starts, full-time hours and on a 2-shift rotating pattern. For the right people, there will be opportunities to join our client directly on fixed-term contracts at least until April 2022 with guaranteed work, with the possibility of extending the contract too! NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED – as long as you are motivated to work and have the right attitude!
Full training will be provided, however applicants should consider themselves physically fit as there is some manual lifting involved. A conversational level of English is required to be considered for the role. Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Packing products on the production lines
- Minimising waste of ingredients and materials
- Checking and monitoring the quality of the products
- Machine operating
- Keeping work areas tidy
- Cleaning down the production areas between product changes
- Complying with Health & Safety regulations and ensuring a safe working environment
Working hours are 39 hours/week, rotating morning and afternoon shifts weekly. Morning shift times are Mondays to Thursdays 06:00 – 14:00, Fridays 06:00 – 13:00 Afternoon shift times are Mondays to Thursdays 14:00 – 22:00, Fridays 13:00 – 20:00 The starting pay is £9.74/hour. Why choose our client?
- Guaranteed full-time work until April 2022 at least, possibility to be extended
- Free on-site parking
- Paid breaks
- On-site staff shop
If you are interested in this role and would like to apply, please contact Zsanett at Mploy in Poole.