Posted: 6th January 2022
Salary: £9.50 per hour
Location: Sherborne DT9
We are currently recruiting Food Production Operatives to work for our Client based in Yetminster, Dorset.
You will work in a busy, fast paced environment, ensuring that our customers products are bagged and boxed to their requirements. It can be a physically demanding role, but there is plenty of variety and the opportunity to learn lots of different tasks.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- To ensure that product is packed/sorted according to specifications as directed by the Production Manager
- Ensure work is carried out to the best of you abilities to meet production deadlines
- Seek training to maintain skills and remain up to date with best practice
- Work as part of a team and take responsibility for own work
- Carry out all procedures in a safe manner in accordance with training
- Comply with company policy and procedures on safe food handling and hygiene at all times
- Maintain responsibility for operational effectiveness of equipment and machinery and report faults to supervisor in a timely manner
- Maintain personal PPE
- Carry out any other reasonable duties assigned Knowledge and Experience
To be successful you will need:
- To have strong customer focus and great attention to detail
- A flexible approach to your work and be willing to train and take on new tasks
- Great team ethic
Other positions available as well – Skilled Butchers, Abattoir Operatives, Cleaners, QC and QA Staff, Despatch Operatives
Mploy Staffing Solutions provide temporary and permanent workforce across both Industrial and the Commercial sector. We at Mploy, are continuously recruiting for Warehouse Production Operatives, Assemblers, Industrial and Commercial Cleaners, Administrators, Planners, Team Leaders, Shift Managers and many more. Contact us for more details.